pronker: saola medium shot (Default)
[personal profile] pronker
I blended several past posts for this challenge, so here goes:

My personal fandom space is sedentary. I read fics, watch TV and occasionally draw or craft, like here. Well, crafting is somewhat active.

For down and personal, I challenge Snowflakes to get physical: exercise the body part that most needs it, the glutes. Yes! On count of three, clench those glutes! All together now!

One two three CLENCH!

and relax and

CLENCH!

and relax and

CLENCH! Harder! You can do it! Let's go, Snowflakes!!

Come up with an activity and have fun! I'd love to hear about it.

Date: 2025-01-27 09:47 pm (UTC)
prisca: (snowflake)
From: [personal profile] prisca
Oh, now, that's kinda embarrassing, I am so not a sports ass. But I love this challenge, I guess, after all the creating, reading, commenting, we all could need a tiny bit of activity.

Date: 2025-01-28 12:47 am (UTC)
barbaratp: https://sheliak.dreamwidth.org/125518.html (Default)
From: [personal profile] barbaratp
Eu sou sedentária e passo esse desafio, no momento não estou conseguindo nem abrir uma garrafa sem pedir reforços e ajuda. Oh deuses estou mal *desfaleci*

Date: 2025-01-29 06:23 am (UTC)
silveradept: A kodama with a trombone. The trombone is playing music, even though it is held in a rest position (Default)
From: [personal profile] silveradept
I suspect that many of the fans who are in certain regions of the world need not to be told to clench the glutes, but to relax them for a bit, even if they sound off after that, before clenching them again at some other political thing. I do highly recommend relaxing things enough to let out the gas, though, in a place where being sonorous won't draw social sanction.

Date: 2025-01-29 06:14 pm (UTC)
silveradept: A kodama with a trombone. The trombone is playing music, even though it is held in a rest position (Default)
From: [personal profile] silveradept
I do not know that saying, but I like the sentiment of it. Taking a lap to readjust one's contents is an excellent idea, where possible.

Date: 2025-02-01 03:33 pm (UTC)
musyc: Silver flute resting diagonally across sheet music (Default)
From: [personal profile] musyc
Heeee. CLENCHED! And added a couple of hand/wrist stretches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn7qUkydEHg along with it!

Date: 2025-02-02 05:37 am (UTC)
musyc: Silver flute resting diagonally across sheet music (Default)
From: [personal profile] musyc
Hahahahaha, 100%. Practically ready for the Olympics! XDXD

Date: 2025-02-02 03:25 pm (UTC)
tinny: Something Else holding up its colorful drawing - "be different" (Default)
From: [personal profile] tinny
That was hilarious, thank you for that idea! :D

Profile

pronker: saola medium shot (Default)
pronker

January 2026

S M T W T F S
     12 3
4 5678 910
11 1213 14 151617
1819 20 2122 2324
25 2627 2829 3031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 30th, 2026 04:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios